Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR


The Top Ten Tuesday has a new home. It's hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

1. Renegades by Marissa Meyer - I didn't get to this during the winter, so I'm putting it right here at the top. There's definitely part of me that is nervous to read anything else Marrisa Meyer writes because I love The Lunar Chronicles so much. But I'm going to do it. I'm going to read it very soon!

2. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - This happens to be my book club book this month, so I will definitely be reading this spring. I'm quite excited because it sounds so interesting! Three sisters and one crown, who will get it?

3. Trouble Never Sleeps by Stephanie Tromly - This is the final book in the trilogy and I AM HERE FOR IT! I love these characters and I can't wait to see how they finish. It comes out on April 24th, so I have to wait a little while, but you can bet I'll be picking this up the day it comes out!
 

4. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi - I'm believing the hype on this book. I've been following the author, tracking her excitement over being published and it's wonderful! I can't wait to dig into this story.

5. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness - I keep saying I want to read this book and I really do, but other books have been getting in the way. Now that they're making a movie, I've got the push I need.

6. A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab - I plan on finishing several series this year and this is one of them. I enjoyed the first book and felt like the characters and plot got more interesting in the second, so I'm hopeful that this finale will excellent. I love Lila and Kell and can't wait to see what happens to them.
 
7. Leisl & Po by Lauren Oliver - I've had this book for so long now, I can't remember what it's about anymore. That doesn't stop me from wanting to read it though. I haven't read any middle grade in a while so hopefully this will be a good change of pace. 

8. The Darkest Mind by Alexandra Bracken - This book has been on my radar and like so many on this list, I just haven't gotten around to it. It was recently described to me as x-men on a road trip. I don't know about you but I love the X-men and I like a good road trip story. 
9. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas - I'm two books into this series and if I'm going to finish it this year, I need to get moving. I'm debating whether or not to reread Throne of Glass before reading this one, but we'll see. If I'm diligent, I might read Heir of Fire too.

10. Hawkeye: Kate Bishop Vol. 2: Masks by Kelly Thompson - I'm looking forward to reading more about Kate Bishop's shenanigans. It's sure to be a good time. 


2 comments:

  1. Great list! I absolutely loved Children of Blood and Bone and plan on hopefully finishing The Darkest Minds Trilogy this year! The Knife of Never Letting Go has been sitting on my shelves for years and I really need to read it soon! It's a bit intimidating truth be told but, I think I can commit to it! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way as you about Renegades—nervous, because I loved the Lunar Chronicles so much. I'm also intimidated because I haven't heard great things, but I still want to read it!

    -Annie @ Blossoms and Bullet Journals

    ReplyDelete