Thursday, August 3, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #105

hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

If you could change one thing from book 6, what would it be?

There are probably other things that will come to mind later, but the one thing that keeps popping up is Lavender Brown.  I can't stand her relationship with Ron. I know it's played up in the movie, but I still really dislike how obsessive and ridiculous she seems in the book. I realize that their relationship pushes Ron and Hermione closer in the end, but uggg it's hard to read. 

Lavender Brown deserves to be more than a plot device to further Hermione and Ron's relationship, even if I do think she is a pain in the butt. 

But again, Uuuuuuuuugggggggggg!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Yeah she takes a crazy turn in HBP. I didn't mind her before that actually but you're right: this one is hard to overlook!

    ReplyDelete