Thursday, July 27, 2017

Harry Potter Moment of the Week #104

hosted by Uncorked Thoughts and Lunar Rainbows Reviews.

Which books would you recommend to Lupin?

I feel like giving him a bunch of werewolf books suggestions would be in poor taste. Or maybe it would give him a good laugh at the inaccuracy of some of their portrayals. I'm going to steer clear of that for now, but here a couple books I think Lupin would enjoy. 


The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien - I think all the marauder's would enjoy this series, but Lupin seems the most imaginative of the group. He would enjoy getting out of his world with the prejudices and expectations on him and into a world of adventure and unknowns and a misfit character with a  higher calling. I think this book would have been a good solace for him, especially before he met James, Sirius, and Peter.



No comments:

Post a Comment